Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You never let go (Even though I walk)

much better today. much better as of last night. God takes care of me, even when i am so clueless i walk blindly into sharp, dangerous objects, metaphorically speaking. for my own sake, some boundaries are going back up around my heart. God alone will tell me when it's safe to take them down. i truly believe that He will give me the strength and wisdom to maintain healthy relationships and not harmful ones, because i am pleading with Him to do so, and i am His beloved.

went to the chris tomlin/matt redman/louie giglio "indescribable tour" stop in south bend tonight. learned this song. fell in love with it and the God it represents ... once again.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
Your perfect love is casting out fear.
And even when I´m caught in the middle of the storms of this life,
I won´t turn back, I know You are near.

And I will fear no evil,
For my God is with me.
And if my God is with me,
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

O no, You never let go,
Through the calm and through the storm
O no, You never let go,
In every high and every low
O no, You never let go -
Lord You never let go of me.

And I can see a light is coming for the heart that holds on -
A glorious light beyond all compare.
And there will be an end to these troubles,
But until that day comes,
We´ll live to know You here on the earth.

(And I will fear no evil)

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on,
And there will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes,
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You.



Matt and Beth Redman c2005 Thankyou Music

No comments: