Thursday, January 13, 2011

immeasurably more.

i've been living ephesians 3:20 as i prepare for my third trip to southern india in march.

today, i got yet another dose. someone gave a large sum of money toward my trip, the day before half our funds are due. i definitely have had more than a fair share of generosity shown toward me in recent years. it starts with my parents, who support me in many more ways than financially, but have always used their abundance to bless others. it continues with my sister and brother-in-law, who have next to nothing but know exactly how much being a part of the work in india means to me and know its effects firsthand. and then there are the countless friends, far and near, who are either convinced that supporting me is a wise investment - or simply (and more likely) see what God is doing and can't help but want to be a part of it, too. seeing their passion and excitement for this is unbelievable and speaks to the character of their hearts.

I AM OVERWHELMINGLY BLESSED by all of you.

No comments: