Thursday, February 24, 2011

it's official

as of approximately 12 hours ago, i once again have the capability to charge my laptop battery, so it appears as if the blog is back in business...

now if the capability to breathe out of my nose or hear would return. i know... it's a bold request.

tomorrow, my car is going to get some long awaited TLC, and we'll see how trustworthy the mechanic who last saw her is. i kind of feel bad for not taking her back to him, but hopefully my bank account won't.

in my recent self-imposed down time, i've been watching "firefly." didn't remember the young zac efron as simon. it kind of freaked me out. hollywood has a knack for that.

oh, and the second best part of my day was when the city somehow hit a gas main, causing the SBFD to evacuate us from the office midday. yay for unexpected afternoons off!

the best part was calculating my india funds and finding out i now have $70 left! amazing and then some.

No comments: