Wednesday, March 09, 2011

ashes to...

king cake au lait. after an early ash wednesday service, i had just enough time to stop at chicory cafe for a kick start before heading to the office. was interested in their new display of Umpqua Oats at the counter.

one positive change at work recently is related to me actually doing less work. i've got a new assistant who has lowered my stress levels to the point of barely manageable. which is a vast improvement.

putting off and putting on. here's a quote from relevant's latest take on the issue: "We should never be nervous about how God feels about us." i'm much too exhausted to process this right now. but i'm 63% convinced it's true.

after getting my toes painted turquoise monday night, i had to break out the flip-flops. my feet are so ready for india. so is my heart.

peace and gratitude...

No comments: